We’ve been mobile since 1993. Newton. Palm. Windows Mobile.. Apple. iPhone. IPad. And yes, Android.
We’ve seen platforms come and go. We’ve worked with startups and the Fortune 500. We’ve done enterprise apps, consumer apps and standalone apps.
And along the way, we’ve learned a thing or two.
Things we think are useful to share with you. Things like:
- How to decide if a mobile app is right for you and your business.
- How much should you expect to pay for mobile app development and how to fund it
- What to expect during the development process
- Getting your app into the App Store and Google Play Store
- Planning for product support after you launch your app — after all “Software Rusts”
- … and much more.
So stay tuned … there’s more to come.